It is manufactured out of GI wires and Stainless Steel wires. It has extremely good corrosion and resistance and is extensively used in building constructions for the reinforcement of the roof , floor and lights. It is primarily used in poultry farms , tennis courts , playgrounds and fish gardens. Chicken wire mesh / Hexagonal Wire Mesh / poultry netting, is a mesh of wire, generally used for making fences. It is made of thin, flexible galvanized wire, with hexagonal gaps. In Insulation, construction, chicken wire netting is used as a matrix to hold cement or plaster.
- Material: Low carbon steel wire and stainless steel wire.
- Mesh opening shape: hexagon.
- Weaving method: normal twist
- Height: 0.3 m – 2 m.
- Length: 5 m, 10 m, 20 m, 25 m,30 m, 35 m, 50 m.
- Height and length can be manufactured according to your custom.
- Resistant to corrosion, rust, oxidation, acid and alkali.
- Insulation and refractory.
- Stable structure, smooth bright surface, uniform mesh size, high tensile strength.
- Flexible, easy to transport and install.
- Compared with galvanized hexagonal wire mesh, stainless chicken wire has longer life.
- Feeding chicken, rabbit, duck, geese, fish and other poultry or small animals.
- Protect vegetable, flower or small plant from poultry.
- Indoor decoration, window screen, door screen, children play ground fence.
- Arts, crafts and sculptures.
- Sieve, filter and mold control.
- Fruit cage, defense mouse, bird, cat, dog, squirrel and fox.
- Gabion basket, gabion sack.
- Wall’s fix, keep warm and isolate heat.
- Prevent rocks and debris from falling onto roads and railways.
- Hold plaster, cement on roof, wall, ceiling, floor or tile to reinforce them.